frases divertidas



profile city graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif
the girl next door


Eliakim city graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

underline italic bold
musiccity graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

abril 2010
mayo 2010
junio 2010
julio 2010
agosto 2010
septiembre 2010
octubre 2010
noviembre 2010
diciembre 2010
enero 2011
febrero 2011
marzo 2011
abril 2011
mayo 2011
junio 2011
septiembre 2011
enero 2012
septiembre 2012
octubre 2012
noviembre 2012
diciembre 2012
enero 2013
julio 2013
you can found me here

your links go here,
https://www.facebook.com/perfecteuphoria city graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif city graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif city graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif city graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif
drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
city graphic photo: City Of Love heart322227qg.gif

buonanotte~
lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

one or two hours ago was trying to do another background for the blog but I look I can not plow the end is the same
... btw I'll be changing drastically the issue by ordering more stuff on ebay for example more cuz fake eye lashes which I have now are a little worn and a bag full of brushes you know girls like us all kind of brushes Needs♥ well.. i was thinking to put a photograph from what i did today lets, see... today was so fucking bored and random... I went to breakfast at calrs jr ft. Luis,Carolina & Rodrigo was really fun ♥ .. then we went to starbucks for watch some funny video then alex get us xD was really fun then I went to my work and i was there a while until I started my other class gets to college in my class at 3 pm and was there rodrigo and we did excellent work:D at class we went to eat again at starbucks xD long time since I had talked so much in English! I miss the English D8 who would like to speak English with me? yes all the time *--- * someone?? :D BTW people tell me when i mad i star to speak like pocha xD (pocha means people who speaks spanish and english at the same time just like me.. but hey !! I have family who speak English had to learn something xD
definitely. I missed the English and I had been traumatized with the Italian x33
ppl guess what :D today i saw my boyfriend yep he comes to my house and we talks for a while and we took some pictures together & I think he is sick ...
few minutes ago I was reading the Twilight Saga Eclipse aww love jacob Black xD lol
whatever i go to sleep feel tired D8 and tomorrow gotta go to school ♥♥
kiss ya :D
buonanotte~


(back to the top.)